Friday, May 1, 2009

State Playoff Brackets Released

The South Carolina made the official announcement today of the 2009 Boys Tennis pairings in AAAA. The Northwestern Trojans, as expected, will travel to Spring Valley HS in the first round: http://www.schsl.org/2008-Brackets/bte%20aaaa.html

Spring Valley is located at: 120 Sparkleberry Rd, Columbia SC 29229

Should we defeat Spring Valley, we would play Thursday at the winner of Dorman vs. Easley.

I mentioned to the boys at practice that I'd be willing to hit around on Sunday evening at the courts for anyone who is around. The time I mentioned will not be possible for me though due to an unforeseen conflict. Therefore, I'll be out at the courts from 5-6:30 to turn on the ball machine and run through some drills with the varsity team.

Go Trojans!

No comments: