Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fort Mill match rained out

Around 2:00 today I communicated with Fort Mill's coach regarding the weather tonight and it looked like the skies were going to clear for us. Then as I drove to school around 3:00, I got a bad feeling as my windshield covered in mist.

Fort Mill's coach called me after school let out and confirmed the weather changed on them as well and they had to cancel tonight's match due to unplayable courts. The match has been rescheduled to be played on Monday 9/22 at Fort Mill.

Also, since the Stogner's had already purchased goodies for tonight, we are going to bump everyone back a day in snack assignments. Stogners have tomorrow, Honeycutts have Thursday and Kohns will have Monday. On Tuesday, we can resume normal snack operations.

See everyone tomorrow as we host Lancaster....Go Trojans!

No comments: