Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chance of Rain & Thunderstorms Tonight for Match vs. Lancaster

In reviewing the weather forecast, it does not look promising for a 5PM outdoor tennis match. Assuming that the forecast holds true, we will be pushing today's match back to tomorrow at Northwestern HS @ 5PM.

On the good news side, our team shorts have finally arrived. Adidas never ended up getting around to us & kept telling us that their shorts were back-ordered. I ended up changing to a different short of better material (and higher cost that the screen printing company ate the cost for). The shorts will be distributed tonight at practice/match for the boys to wear during matches.

And several boys asked me about ordering additional sweats and tee-shirts. I have advised them to discuss with parents and let me know today in writing what items they would like to purchase. I will have to get a new quote that will be higher than the original since it is in lesser quantities. However, if I get a written request, it is a commitment to buying these items as I will be placing the order Wednesday.

Go Trojans!

No comments: